Qualifications for Ambulance Medical Transports:
Our staff at Trinity Care Transportation excels in providing licensed care with emphatic compassion. In the event, you or a loved one should need Medical Transportation (Emergency or Non-emergency) Please feel free to call and inquire about our services.
Patient must have any of the following to qualify for Ambulance/ Stretcher Transports.
- Requires IV maintenance or Cardiac monitoring
- Is Seizure prone & requires monitoring
- Requires airway monitoring by trained staff during transport
- Has decubitus ulcers & requires wound precautions
- Requires immobilization due to a fracture/possible fracture
- Is exhibiting signs of decreased level of consciousness
- Requires isolation precautions (VRE, MRSA, etc.)
- Requires airway maintenance or suctions
- Pt has contracture (upper, lower)
- Moderate/Severe pain on movement
- DVT requires elevation of lower extremities
- Morbid Obesity requires additional personnel/Equipment to safely handle patient